SUSTAINABLE. DURABLE. BIODEGRADABLE.
A sustainable selvage denim designed for the denim head who values functionality and innovation as much as authenticity.
Click Here To Read About This Innovative Process
We consider this a year round, multi purpose denim that is as comfortable on a rugged mountain adventure as it is on a lazy summer afternoon stroll to your local farmers market. Bio-fibres are the secret ingredient here as they are extremely strong and pliable with temperature control and moisture wicking properties. When blended with cotton yarn this denim is tough as nails and punches well above it's weight class. This Cone Mills denim represents the finest example of authentic American selvedge while maintaining the highest standards of sustainable manufacturing principles.
- 12oz 3x1 RHT weave with a natural selvage iD
- 81% Recycled Cotton 19% Bio-fibre blend.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.
★ Some Things Deserve To Be Made In America ★
PRE ORDER NOW!