Die Hard Double Knee Gusset Tapered Leg 14.75oz Redline Selvage Denim Jean
Our mission at Brave Star is to constantly seek out unique weaves and dye processes made in small batch runs. The selvage denims we gravitate toward emphasize the beauty and color spectrum of rope dyed indigo. Read more about our selvage in the Fabric drop down below.
- 10 pockets for ultimate utility
- 7 Belt loops for extra
- Bar tacked at all stress points
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons.
- Red Orange top stitching using core spun polyester thread for strength
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Woven label on back pocket.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.
Waistband measurement is "full waist measurements." For a full waist measure, you would take your flat measurements as shown on the waist measurements instructions here and double that number. All other measurements are flat measure.
Please allow for a +/- 1/2" tolerance in the waistband, top block, thigh, knee and hem opening vs listed spec.
Our newest Japanese selvedge is the kind of denim that you would expect from a world class denim mill such as Kurabo. It has bold warp character both in the warp and weft due to the uneven yarn used in the weave. This unevenness gives the face of the denim a rugged texture that will produce pronounced highs and lows during the wear progress. At a solid 14.75oz this is a classic selvedge denim weight that feels substantial yet can easily be worn year round. We have sewn it up with our signature red orange stitch that gives the jean an authentic denim aesthetic. The final detail that finishes off this incredible quality is the iconic 'redline' selvage iD.
Please select all options.