SHIPS: END APRIL
This is it! We've been searching for a heavyweight double black for months and it's finally here. A monstrous 21.5oz of left hand, sulphur warp/reactive weft dyed selvedge denim. This is special in that we've never had a double black with this combo of weight and weave before. The left hand twill weave is the secret weapon in this quality as it gives the yarn that suppleness right out the gate which makes the break in process a breeze compared to similar RHT weaves. A sulphur black dye in both warp and weft ensures awesome fade potential. There is just the slightest hint of surface texture which gives the face some character otherwise it's a dense, rich black quality due to the uniformly even yarns. Classic Red Selvage iD finishes off this stunner.
Breaking in a pair of double black definitely has its own set of challenges and no self respecting denim head should ever shy away from the task as the reward is more than satisfying. This is a black that will deliver in spades and once fully broken in could possibly be one of the best pairs of denim in your quiver.
Click here for size chart
- All over black core spun poly top stitch thread.
- All black hardware.
- Black leather iD patch.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Black embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.