Die Hard Double Knee 12oz Woodsman Cone Mills Selvage Denim
Please select all options.
12oz CONE MILLS SELVAGE DENIM We consider this a year round, multi purpose denim that is as practical as it is comfortable. Repurposed wood fibers are the secret ingredient here as they are extremely strong and pliable with temperature control and moisture wicking properties. When blended with cotton yarn this denim is tough as nails and punches well above it's weight class. Light to mid weight selvages are the sweet spot for this style due to the double knee which gives protection and functionality where you need it and freedom of movement everywhere else. This Cone Mills denim represents the finest example of authentic American selvedge while maintaining the highest standards of sustainable manufacturing principlesFit:
Based on the Die Hard Double Knee Straight Leg, we've tapered the leg from the knee down to a 7 1/2 bottom opening (sz 31). The top block, low hip and thigh are unchanged from the straight leg fit. Please keep in mind that fabric weaves and tensions play a factor in fit and can change the way a jean fits even though the identical pattern was used in the production. So is the nature of raw denim.
- 10 pockets for ultimate utility
- Bartacked at all stress points
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons.
- Red Orange top stitching using core spun polyester thread for strength
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Woven label on back pocket.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.
Waistband measurement is "full waist measurements." For a full waist measure, you would take your flat measurements as shown on the waist measurements instructions here and double that number. All other measurements are flat measure.
Please allow for a +/- 1/2" tolerance in the waistband, top block, thigh, knee and hem opening vs listed spec.