True Straight 12oz Japan Selvage Denim
Similar to our Blue Blood and one of our darkest 12oz to date. To achieve a shade of indigo as deeply saturated as this would usually require both the warp and weft to be rope dyed. That's not the case with this quality which is why we're so pumped to release it. This is a traditional warp yarn rope dye with natural weft yarn yet the sheer depth of the indigo shade is unparalleled. The quality of the dyeing techniques employed by the Japanese Mills are legendary and this selvage denim is no exception. Multiple passes of the warp yarn thru the dye vats and maximum time oxidizing before reentering the vat for another pass is an ardous and expensive process but one that yields the deepest of shades. The contrast fades will be extreme and fast, making this a denim heads dream selvage for fade nirvana.
This release features a 12oz Japanese selvage denim with a mechanical stretch woven into the construction. This adds an element of overall mobility, minimal constriction points and zero fatigue factor making it a pleasure to wear from sunrise to sunset with practically little to no break in period.
- Red Orange Top Stitch
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 5/6mm thick vegetable dye leather iD back patch.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.
Please select all options.