Slim Taper 21.5oz 'Gauntlet' Heavyweight Selvage Denim
Please select all options.
The return of our original and best selling heavyweight selvage. This time around it's a darker shade but still with a LHT weave. The best attribute is it's ability to fade quickly and with the saturated rope dyed indigo yarns there will be a high contrast in the whiskers and combs with the high ridge areas getting the most contrast which is sure to produce a jean with unparalleled 'wabi - sabi' character. Red selvage iD.
- Denim is sanforized.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 8/9mm ultra heavy vegetable dye leather iD back patch.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.