Black Friday Mystery Pick 12oz-15oz Indigo Japan Selvage Denim Pre Order
20% DISCOUNT ADDED AT CHECKOUT = $78!
CURRENTLY IN PRE ORDER PHASE.
A selection of various weaves and weights from some of the best boutique denim mills in the world including, but not limited to Kaihara, Yoshiwa, Kurabo and Nihon Menpu
The Japanese craftsmen who design and weave for these mills are some of the best in the world and produce the most unique and exclusive indigo selvages known to man. They excel in cotton selection, indigo dye methods and weave textures that when combined represent denim in its purest and rawest form.
At $78 this is a huge value available for a very limited time.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made at our own facility in Downtown Los Angeles.
Please select all options.