The return of our original and best selling heavyweight selvage. This time around it's a darker shade with a LHT weave. The best attribute is it's ability to fade quickly. The saturated rope dyed indigo yarn will produce superb high contrast whiskers and combs with the high ridge areas getting the most contrast.
Please note that for custom hem orders we will add an additional 1/2 (half) inch for potential shrinkage. So if you order a 32" inseam then the inseam will be hemmed to 32.5".
CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART
- Denim is sanforized.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 8/9mm ultra heavy vegetable dye leather iD back patch.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.