Regular Taper 16.5oz 'Uppercut' Japan Selvage
Please select all options.
For the seasoned denim head a 16.5oz selvedge should be your go to pair when you're not breaking in something heavier and this new drop of the 'uppercut' easily holds its own against any heavier weight in a fight for fade potential. The rope dye yarns have a deep red cast indigo that is refreshingly different from some of the green cast and sulphur top indigos that we have featured recently. The deep indigo will chip off the warp as the jean is worn and washed throughout the break in process. You will look and feel tough as nails in this quality. A classic red selvage iD finishes off this weave.
Denim is SANFORIZED.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 5/6mm ultra thick, vegetable dyed leather iD patch.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.