The Lone Wolves Basement Sale - Indigo Selvage Denim 12oz-15oz FACTORY SECONDS
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
We know it's difficult for most of you denim heads to get to our store in Los Angeles so we have decided to bring our bi-annual Lone Wolves Warehouse sale online. These qualities range in weight from 12oz to 15oz in Cone Mills & Japanese selvage denims. Some qualities have never been available before and some are perennial favorites like the Blue Collar & Unfinished selvage denims.
These products are considered factory seconds so please take a look at the photos of the types of fabric inconsistencies you can expect to receive.
These jeans are all FINAL SALE, and are not exchangeable or returnable.
Available in Indigo & Heritage Black Selvages in the following fits:
True Straight, Slim Straight, Regular Taper, Slim Taper & Skeleton.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.