Pre Order is now live!
Start Ship: End Dec/Beginning Jan 2019
Pre Order Price: $88
In Stock Price: $98
CONE MILLS R.I.P 1905 - 2017
On Oct 18th Cone Mills announced that after 112 years in business they would be officially ceasing all production and operations and permanently close the White Oak plant in North Carolina as of Dec 31st 2017. Cone is the oldest operating denim mill in the world and is the last to weave selvedge denim in the US.
Owning a pair of Cone Mills selvedge denim woven at the White Oak plant will not only be a badge of honor but a necessary addition to any serious or aspiring denim heads collection. Do not miss this opportunity to add this quality to your rotation while supplies last.
A Cone Mills 14oz that is a one off, exclusive item that is not available in their regular stock collection. This 14oz has a visible 'hairiness' on the face that's achieved by skipping the final finishing process known as singeing or gassing of the fabric where the denim is passed over a controlled gas flame. We highly approve of the rougher aesthetic that this unfinished selvage lends to the True Straight.
TRUE STRAIGHT is comparable in fit to LEVI'S® 504™ or NUDIE® JEANS Straight Alf
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made at our own facility in Downtown Los Angeles.