We've been running this quality off and on for the past two years and we're pumped to have acquired a small lot once again.
The shade is a dark indigo with a turquoise cast inspired by 1950's American denim that starts out blue grey but fades to a deep indigo once washed. The Left Hand Twill weave makes this one of the most comfortable denims to break in and wear - pre wash and post wash. If you're not familiar with LHT (or 'S' twist) - the diagonal twill line will run from top left to bottom right as opposed to top right to bottom left.Since the yarns are twisted to the right and the fabric is woven to the left the yarns will have a tighter twist to the weave, resulting in a more securely woven warp yarn which in turn will give the face of the fabric a more defined appearance.
The final detail that finishes off this incredible quality is the natural selvage iD.
TRUE STRAIGHT is comparable in fit to LEVI'S® 504™ or NUDIE® JEANS Straight Alf
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made at our own facility in Downtown Los Angeles.