When we decided to make our first denim jacket back in 2006, we knew how it should fit - snug but not tight & should sit on the hips without being too short. The result is a modern classic - functional & timeless. Wear it over a white tee shirt or under a vintage leather jacket or peacoat, it's hard to go wrong with this iconic garment.
This is our first ever drop of a double black denim in the Steadfast Jacket and it's a stunner. We chose a micro lot of 14oz Kaihara selvage of which we only managed to squeeze out 75pcs. Rope dyed warp yarns means that this double black will fade just like indigo dyed yarns. Breaking in a pair of double black definitely has its own set of challenges and no self respecting denim head should ever shy away from the task as the reward is more than satisfying!
- Slim Fit
- two interior selvedge chest pockets.
- selvedge plackets
- selvedge detail adjustable waist tab
- slanted exterior chest pockets for functional, easier access.
- flat felled interior seams.
- Grey embroidered star insignia on back yoke.
- leather cowhide interior patch.
For Jacket Sizing Chart See Here