This fabric embodies all the characteristics we love in our raw selvedge denim. The face is highly textured with an open face weave that is coarse and dry to the touch. The yarn is really the secret weapon here as it is thick and ropey with a super low tension weave which is the key to achieving a selvage of this caliber.
As for the indigo shade, that doesn't disappoint either. A dark indigo top with a slight green cast base that will become more apparent as the jean is worn and washed throughout the break in process.
Denim is SANFORIZED.
Click here for size chart
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 6/7mm ultra thick milled vegetable tan leather back patches.
- Patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.