A fresh (stealth) drop of this special Japanese quality in a solid 15oz with a high level of starch. The starch will enable the denim to completely conform to your body by holding its shape throughout the entire break-in process. If you're looking for a black denim with a serious pedigree, then this is it. The face of the cloth appears to be a double black but flipping it over you see that the weft yarns have been dyed a dark grey. This warp and weft combo will produce an exceptional dusty black color as the garment ages and patinas over time. The long-term fade potential is to have a beat up dark grey pair of denim with a contrast black top stitching. There's a subtle yet definitive crosshatch from the uneven weft yarn that gives the face even more depth and character which is always a plus with double black denim.
Click here for size chart
- 15oz black Japan selvage denim.
- All over black top stitch thread.
- All black hardware.
- Black leather iD patch.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Black embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.