Pre Order Phase
Projected Ship Date: August
Our heaviest denim to date and the last drop of the year for a quality this heavy. Selvage denim of this weight and caliber are rare and very difficult to manufacture due to the sheer weight and thickness of the yarn.
Each sewing operation has to be considered and necessary adjustments need to be made to accommodate the weight. Our sewing operators are required to wear safety goggles during the sewing process due the frequent exploding needles which can be quite dangerous. Needless to say it's a very time consuming and labor intensive production process.
The yarns used to weave this weight are two NE 3.5s yarns which enables the density and strength of a full 27oz's but ensures a wearability that is not much beyond a 21 or 22oz.
- Very limited availability.
- 27oz Super Heavyweight Selvage
- 3X1 RHT Japanese Denim
- Ultra Dark Rope Indigo
- No Slub
- Extra Long Staple Cotton
- Black Selvage iD
Taking the aforementioned challenges into consideration this is a huge value at $198.
Click here for size chart
- Denim is Sanforized.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 6/7mm thick milled vegetable tan leather back patches.
- Patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.