Currently In Pre Order Phase.
Delivers: Mid September
The return of our original and best selling heavyweight selvage. This time around it's a darker shade with a RHT weave. The best attribute is it's ability to fade quickly and with the saturated rope dyed indigo yarns there will be a high contrast in the whiskers and combs with the high ridge areas getting the most contrast which is sure to produce a jean with unparalleled 'wabi - sabi' character.
Please note that for custom hem orders we will add an additional 1/2 (half) inch for potential shrinkage. So if you order a 32" inseam then the inseam will be hemmed to 32.5".
Regular 10.75" rise w/ room in the seat, thighs, knees and 15.5" bottom opening (size 31). Balanced true straight fit without being baggy.
Click here for size chart
- Denim is Sanforized.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 5/6mm heavy vegetable dye leather iD back patch.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.