A very limited drop in difficult to source double black selvage. This magnificent 16.5oz quality comes courtesy of Kuroki Mills and has attributes essential to black selvage denim.
The warp yarn is a rope dye and weft yarn is reactive dye which allows for them to fade like a regular indigo dye. There is a subtle slub to the yarn which becomes more evident as the fades come thru due to the elevated ridges of the irregular yarn which get more exposure to wear creating a pronounced contrast. 3 X 1 Right hand twill weave.
Breaking in a pair of double black definitely has its own set of challenges and no self respecting denim head should ever shy away from the task as the reward is more than satisfying. This is a black that will deliver in spades and once fully broken in could possibly be one of the best pairs of denim in your quiver.
Click here for size chart
- All over black top stitch thread.
- All black hardware.
- Black leather iD patch.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Black embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.