The second drop of this solid 14oz double black selvage. This is a no frills, working mans denim. Heavy enough to be put to work on a daily basis which we highly recommend when breaking in a double black. Fades take time but once they start coming thru there's nothing more bad ass than a broken in pair of double black denim. The warp yarn is a rope dye and weft yarn is reactive dye which allows for them to fade like a regular indigo dye. There is a subtle slub to the yarn which becomes more evident as the fades come thru as the elevated ridges of the slubs get more exposure to wear. 3 X 1 Right hand twill weave and a classic redline selvage iD for a pop of color.
Click here for size chart
- Cone Mills 14oz black selvage denim.
- All over black top stitch thread.
- All black hardware.
- Black leather iD patch.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Black embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.