Black warp and natural weft established what could be considered the height of the bad boy greaser image that denim perpetuated in the 50's. This quality embodies the attributes of selvage denim from this era by especially paying attention to the yarn with an emphasis on consistency. This type of yarn consistency was hard to achieve back in the 50's when Mother Nature was more in control of the outcome of the yearly cotton crop - meaning yarn staple lengths varied greatly due to lack of agriculture science.
- 14oz RHT Black warp yarn x Natural fill yarn. Black selvage iD.
- Woven on the infamous Toyoda G3 loom
- Fades to a beautiful dusty grey in time.
- An essential addition to your rotation of raws. Small batch production, limited stock.
- Style tip: When in doubt wear black.
CLICK HERE FOR SLIM STRAIGHT SIZE CHART
- Neutral tan top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles