WARNING: YOU HAVE PRE-ORDER ITEMS IN THE SAME CART
Shipment of your in-stock items may be delayed 8-10 weeks until your pre-order item is ready for shipping. To ensure faster delivery of your in-stock items, we recommend making two separate orders - one for your pre-order items and one for your in-stock items.
The Slim Straight 12.5oz 'Blue Ridge' Cone Mills Selvage
Another solid quality from the now defunct legendary American Mill. We have been preaching over the years about Cone's blue collar roots and how they invented the denims that built this country. Mid weight with a shade that we've coined 'Blue Ridge' for obvious reasons. A selvage such as this would not have been out of place during the golden era of American jean production which was a period after the Great Depression and before the 1960's. With a timeless workwear aesthetic this is a denim that is able to be worn year round. 3x1 Right Hand Twill weave with a ring spun warp.
Size Chart Here
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.