WARNING: YOU HAVE PRE-ORDER ITEMS IN THE SAME CART
Shipment of your in-stock items may be delayed 8-10 weeks until your pre-order item is ready for shipping. To ensure faster delivery of your in-stock items, we recommend making two separate orders - one for your pre-order items and one for your in-stock items.
The Skeleton Skinny 15oz Cone Mills Selvage
We have a special affinity for 15 oz since it's one of those qualities that feel substantial without being a heavyweight. This 15 oz in particular has a loose slubby weave with a prominent 'cross hatch' aesthetic on the face. This fabric has a softer hand due to the long staple cotton and is probably one of the most comfortable raw denims we've had the pleasure of breaking in over the last few years. The indigo color is quite intense with a dark, saturated warp yarn and an all natural white weft. Construction is a 3x1 RHT ARS x ARS with a black & green cast that gives off multiple shade contrasts during the fade progression.
SIZE CHART HERE
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 5/6mm ultra thick, vegetable dyed leather iD patch.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.