We have a special affinity for 15 oz since it's one of those qualities that feel substantial without being 'novelty' heavy. This 15 oz in particular has a loose slubby weave with a prominent 'cross hatch' aesthetic on the face. This fabric has a softer hand due to the long staple cotton and is probably one of the most comfortable raw denims we've had the pleasure of breaking in over the last few years. The indigo color is quite intense with a dark, saturated warp yarn and an all natural white weft. Construction is a 3x1 RHT ARS x ARS with a black & green cast that gives off multiple shade contrasts during the fade progression.
SIZE CHART HERE
Unapologetically affordable. Uncommonly American.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 5/6mm ultra thick, vegetable dyed leather iD patch.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.