This is a 13oz that's never made an appearance here at Brave Star so it's a one and done drop. This quality is a solid, no frills working class denim due to the weight but the yarn has some secret sauce to it. It's a multiple yarn combo of mixed warp featuring a rough ring, smooth ring and Amsler patterned yarns. The fill yarn is a smooth ring. This gives the jean an authentic heritage aesthetic reminiscent of selvage at the turn of the 20th century when denim was still in its infancy. The smooth ring fill gives the jean a supple broken in feel right from the first wear. The yarn is rope dyed with a 16% pure Indigo shade which is another great heritage throwback effect. American selvage denim thru and thru and will fade down to a classic vintage blue. Natural selvage iD ticker.
CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART
- Red Orange top stitching with Natural leather patch and antique brass hardware.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Tonal embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.