This is our first 17oz weight Ironside and it easily holds its own against any heavier weight in terms of fade potential. The secret is the slubby warp which all but guarantees a high contrast wear due to the uneven yarns that will start chipping off their indigo after a couple weeks of solid wear. The rope dye yarns have a deep red cast indigo that is refreshingly different from some of the green cast and sulphur top indigos that we have featured recently. A classic red selvage iD finishes off this weave. We are super pumped to be offering this quality in the Ironside for a 'one and done' drop.
The Ironside is the second addition to our jacket selection. The fit is our most universal denim jacket fit for guys as opposed to our Steadfast jacket that is a slim fit. The silhouette is straight on the body with armholes and sleeves designed for maximum mobility and comfort, featuring a total of six exterior/interior pockets incl. side welted, hand warmer pockets that offer style and functionality. Wear it over a white tee shirt or under a vintage leather jacket, its hard to go wrong with this iconic garment.
- Two exterior side (hand warmer) pockets
- Two exterior chest pockets w/ button flaps
- Two interior pockets
- Selvage locker loop
- Interior Selvedge Plackets
- Selvedge detail waistband adjustment tab (left side)
- Flat felled interior seams.
- Star Insignia embroidered on the back yoke to represent it's 'Made in the USA' status
- leather cowhide interior patch.