The Badlands Denim Jacket 15oz 'Blizzard' Japan Selvage Denim
Please select all options.
Our mission at Brave Star is to constantly seek out unique weaves and dye processes made in small batch runs. The selvage denims we gravitate toward emphasize the beauty and color spectrum of rope dyed indigo. With Blizzard we take that one step further using a dense 'nep' yarn in the weave. The white neps are the result of the ginning and carding process where the amount of mechanical neps are controlled. We've also used a soft hand yarn known as pearl yarn that is excellent for dye uptake and is a pleasure to wear due to the comfort and feel against the skin. An exceptional and unique selvage denim that is rarely seen Stateside.
Please note: This is a slightly modified construction from our standard Badlands in that the back panel box pleat detail has been eliminated to showcase the flat busted selvage seam detail on the inside of the back panel instead.
- Two exterior chest pockets w/ button flaps
- Two large interior indigo print pocket bags for every day carry
- Two piece back panel w/ interior selvage detail on inside.
- Selvage locker loop
- Interior selvedge plackets
- Selvedge detail waistband adjustment tab (left side)
- Flat felled interior seams.
- Brave Star Insignia embroidered on the back yoke.
- Branded American Bison leather interior patch.
Size down for a shorter, boxier fit or true to size for a regular fit. Based on our Ironside pattern block and specs out to the same measurements.