Currently In Pre Order Phase.
Available in True Straight, Slim Straight, Regular Taper, Slim Taper & Skeleton.
Over the years, we have built up a substantial surplus of sample fabrics, small lots and excess rolls from large lots. These qualities range in weight from 12.5oz to 15oz in both Cone Mills and various Japanese selvage denims. Some qualities have never been utilized and some are perennial favorites like the Blue Collar, Unfinished and Golden Gate. Regardless, you will be scoring an incredible quality of American made selvage denim for the price of a cheap import. So, whether you're a seasoned denim head in the market for a fresh pair of selvage regardless of weight or, this is your first rodeo and you have yet to experience the raw denim journey then you can't beat the deal that is The Mystery Pick. Quantities are limited so VIP's get a 48hr head start!
(click here for size chart)
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.