Slim Straight 14oz 'XX' Cone Mills Selvage Denim
A rare XX unsanforized Cone Mills White Oak quality that we have had in our storage archives since 2017. We have extracted the majority of the potential shrinkage utilizing a specialized steaming method that reduces most of the post wash shrinkage whilst maintaining the integrity of the raw denim as much as possible. This shrinkage method is similar to a one wash garment rinse except the denim is processed before cut and sew which retains the raw selvage integrity & eliminates seam abrasion. This is essentially a unsanforized denim without the accompanying unpredictable shrinkage.
Buy your normal size. No need to size up.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.
Please select all options.