NOTE: THESE HOODIES HAVE FABRIC BLEMISHES AND/OR INCONSISTENCIES
Cotton terry cloth that's been yarn dyed with indigo. This raw indigo cotton hoodie will fade beautifully over time producing highs and lows of shade contrast for a worn in vintage look only achievable with rope dye methods. There will be minimal shrinkage as we pre laundered with a flash rinse to eliminate most of the post wash shrinkage. However, we still recommend to cold wash and air dry to minimize shrinkage. Our signature star is embroidered with an indigo thread that will fade as the hoodie ages. We are confident that the Glory Days hoodie is without a doubt the highest quality, American Made raw indigo zipper hoodie in any price category when it comes to build and caliber of components - bar none. After all, some things deserve to be made in America.
- Yarn dyed Indigo French Terry.
- Heavy duty YKK zipper with White tape and antique brass pull.
- Pre-Washed for a minimal shrink true fit.
- Heavy 2 x 1 rib on cuffs, waistband and pocket hem.
- Embroidered Indigo thread star, top centered in back.
- Double-lined hood.
- Organic twill drawcord.
- Fabric knit in Los Angeles.
- Garment sewn in Los Angeles.
- Recommended to cold wash and air dry.
This zipper hoodie is cut true to size so we recommend buying your regular size.
SIZE CHART HERE
★ Some Things Deserve To Be Made In America ★