Die Hard Double Knee Straight Leg w/ Gusset - 13oz Southern Comfort Cone Mills Selvage Denim Jean
We’ve upgraded our double knee to accommodate a greater range of mobility and flexibility utilizing a gusset at the apex of the inseam. With the inseam gusset, you'll experience a noticeable difference in your ability to move freely and comfortably. The extra fabric accommodates the natural contours of your body, preventing any uncomfortable bunching or pulling that can occur with standard workwear jeans.
Simply put, Cone Mills made some of the world's best stretch selvage. Despite Cone's history and focus on heritage denims, they were surprisingly progressive and developed some outstanding technical selvage denim. This was due to their unique and patented 'S' Gene Technology which they managed to run on their old Draper X looms (no small feat). The stretch filament is wrapped in cotton so there is no shine on the face of the cloth which is characteristic of weaving Lycra in with the cotton. The shade is a 8 dip royal indigo which is what their heritage workwear denim shades generally were.
- 10 pockets for ultimate utility
- 7 belt loops
- Bar tacks at all stress points
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons.
- Red Orange top stitching using core spun polyester thread for strength
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Woven label on back pocket.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.
Please select all options.