Now In Pre Order Phase!
Delivers: Mid Feb
$98 Pre Order Pricing (save up to 20% during pre order phase)
A high-caliber 19oz heavyweight Japanese selvedge with rope dyed yarns and pure indigo. There is also a strong presence of 'nep' in the yarn which will give this selvedge a totally unpredictable fade profile due to the uneven dye uptake during the warp yarn preparation.
This quality is reminiscent of selvedge loomed in the 50's - ring ring yarns, shuttle loom weave irregularities and a stunning indigo shade. All the characteristics that make a heritage jean are present in this denim. Add a few more oz's and you have the best of heritage x heaviness woven into one colossal 19oz denim...
Very Limited O.A.D Run.
Denim is SANFORIZED.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 5/6mm ultra thick, vegetable dyed leather iD patch.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.