A very rare development lot from Cone Mills that resulted in this micro lot availability and enough for a limited run. This is a controversial selvage in that the warp yarn is open end yarn instead of ring spun which gives the face a rougher, slubbier feel and look. The weft yarn on the flip side is ring spun which gives the back a soft inner hand feel for a comfort level not usually associated with raw denim. The color shade is a mid tone, true blue indigo that represents a throwback to an era between the 50's and 60's when blue jeans would eventually became ubiquitous. Definitely one of the most unique combos of vintage character attributes ever woven into a Cone stretch selvage.
Click here for size chart
- 13.5oz 3 x 1 RHT Weave
- 98% Cotton 2% Lycra
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.