CONE MILLS R.I.P 1905 - 2017
On Oct 18th Cone Mills announced that after 112 years in business they would be officially ceasing all production and operations and permanently close the White Oak plant in North Carolina as of Dec 31st 2017. Cone is the oldest operating denim mill in the world and is the last to weave selvedge denim in the US.
Owning a pair of Cone Mills selvedge denim woven at the White Oak plant will not only be a badge of honor but a necessary addition to any serious or aspiring denim heads collection. Do not miss this opportunity to add this quality to your rotation while supplies last.
We don't feel it necessary to say much else about this quality as those that are familiar with the White Oak legacy know this to be the quintessential American heavyweight selvage denim. If you already have a pair and want to stock up with a second pair or have never had the opportunity to get one this would be the time.
SLIM STRAIGHT is comparable in fit to LEVI'S® 511™ SLIM FIT or NUDIE® JEANS GRIM TIM.
click here for size chart
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.