If the golden era of American denim production is what you're after then we have something special for you. Ring spun and rope dyed utilizing Memphis cotton this quality combines the best of American cotton with the expertise of Japanese indigo craftsmanship. A subtle crosshatch in the weft yarn intrigues further. We can't wait to see the results that this 13oz yields once given a solid six months of constant wear. This is a very limited run with less than 100 pairs for this drop. We have sewn it up with our signature red orange stitch for an authentic old school denim aesthetic. The final detail that finishes off this incredible quality is the classic red selvage iD.
Click here for size chart
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.