Die Hard Double Knee w/ Gusset - 12.5oz Japan Selvage Denim Jean
We’ve upgraded our double knee to accommodate a greater range of mobility and flexibility utilizing a gusset at the apex of the inseam. With the inseam gusset, you'll experience a noticeable difference in your ability to move freely and comfortably. The extra fabric accommodates the natural contours of your body, preventing any uncomfortable bunching or pulling that can occur with standard workwear jeans.
This release features a 12oz Japanese selvage denim with a mechanical stretch woven into the construction. This adds an element of overall mobility, minimal constriction points and zero fatigue factor making it a pleasure to wear from sunrise to sunset with practically little to no break in period
- 10 pockets for ultimate utility
- 7 belt loops
- Bar tacks at all stress points
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons.
- Red Orange top stitching using core spun polyester thread for strength
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Woven label on back pocket.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.
Please select all options.