Die Hard Double Knee 14oz Natural Seeded Cotton Japan Selvage Denim
Our Double Knee has has quickly become one of our most requested styles so we've allocated this special selvage lot for this drop.
A Natural, undyed cotton with unbleached warp and weft yarns of varying shades in their virgin state have been used to formulate this unique weave. The original state of the yarn can be seen with remnants of the cotton seed on the face. The long staple quality of the yarn has a superior hand and is extremely soft to the touch making this raw denim a pleasure to wear year round, regardless of weather or season. The extra soft hand feel to this natural denim is absolutley incredible and has to be felt to be appreciated! At 14oz it wears more like a 12oz due to the luxurious cotton utilized. Right hand, 3 x 1 weave with with a red selvage ID.
Waistband measurement is "full waist measurements." For a full waist measure, you would take your layflat measurements as shown on the waist measurements instructions here and double that number. All other measurements are flat measure.
Please allow for a +/- 1/2" tolerance in the waistband, top block, thigh, knee and hem opening vs listed spec.
- 10 pockets for ultimate utility.
- 7 belt loops.
- Bartacked at all stress points.
- Back pockets lined with pocket drill for strength
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons.
- Natural tan top stitching using core spun polyester thread for strength.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Woven label on back pocket.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.
Please select all options.