When we decided to make our first denim jacket back in 2006, we knew how it should fit - snug but not tight & should sit on the hips without being too short. The result is a modern classic - functional & timeless. Wear it over a white tee shirt or under a vintage leather jacket or peacoat, its hard to go wrong with this iconic garment.
Another stunner from a boutique Japanese mill. These small lot, single run qualities are at the core of what we do here at Brave Star. The indigo color is quite intense with a dark, saturated warp yarn and very little grin thru from the weft. The shade is reminiscent of a pure plant indigo with a hint of a red cast. Indigo of this color depth is a characteristic that we revere for the high/low fade potential. Construction is a dense 3x1 RHT ARS x ARS that will throw off multiple shade contrasts during the fade progression. Red selvage iD
- Slim Fit
- two interior selvedge chest pockets.
- selvedge plackets
- selvedge detail adjustable waist tab
- slanted exterior chest pockets for functional, easier access.
- flat felled interior seams.
- embroidered star insignia on back yoke represents 'Made in America' status.
- leather cowhide interior patch.
For Jacket Sizing Chart See Here