Woven in the heart of Japan's denim territory, Okayama Prefecture, this 15oz quality was born from decades of weaving experience and craftsmanship. Since the 60's, the Japanese have been perfecting the denim dyeing and weaving processes, gradually turning a commodity into an art form. The slub yarn chosen for this weave has a uniqueness in the visible hairiness on the face that's achieved by skipping the final finishing process known as singeing or gassing of the fabric where the denim is passed over a controlled gas flame. The red cast indigo shade has a brighter more vibrant blue than green cast or sulphur top indigo's. This will result in an authentic vintage 50's era type denim once faded to is full potential.
Please note: This is a slightly modified construction from our standard Badlands in that the back panel box pleat detail has been eliminated to showcase the flat busted selvage seam detail on the inside of the back panel instead.
- American Bison Branded Leather Interior Patch
- Custom printed indigo pocket bags for your edc.
- Two exterior chest pockets w/ button flaps
- Two piece back panel w/ interior selvage detail on inside.
- Selvage locker loop
- Interior selvedge plackets
- Selvedge detail waistband adjustment tab (left side)
- Flat felled interior seams.
- Brave Star Insignia embroidered on the back yoke.
- Branded American Bison leather interior patch.
Size down for a shorter, boxier fit or true to size for a regular fit. Based on our Ironside pattern block and specs out to the same measurements.
SIZING CHART HERE