We have a special affinity for 15 oz since it's one of those qualities that feel substantial without being 'novelty' heavy. This 15 oz in particular has a loose slubby weave with a prominent 'cross hatch' aesthetic on the face. This fabric has a softer hand due to the long staple cotton and is probably one of the most comfortable raw denims we've had the pleasure of breaking in over the last few years. The indigo color is quite intense with a dark, saturated warp yarn and an all natural white weft. Construction is a 3x1 RHT ARS x ARS with a black & green cast that gives off multiple shade contrasts during the fade progression.
The Ironside is the second addition to our jacket selection. The fit is our most universal denim jacket fit for guys as opposed to our Steadfast jacket that is a slim fit. The silhouette is straight on the body with armholes and sleeves designed for maximum mobility and comfort, featuring a total of six exterior/interior pockets incl. side welted, hand warmer pockets that offer style and functionality. Wear it over a white tee shirt or under a vintage leather jacket, its hard to go wrong with this iconic garment.
- two exterior side (hand warmer) pockets
- two exterior chest pockets w/ button flaps
- two interior pockets
- Interior Selvedge Plackets
- Selvedge detail waistband adjustment tab (left side)
- Flat felled interior seams.
- Star Insignia embroidered on the back yoke to represent it's 'Made in the USA' status
- leather cowhide interior patch.