The True Straight 16oz 'Vader' Double Black Japan Selvage Denim
Breaking in a pair of double black definitely has its own set of challenges and no self respecting denim head should ever shy away from the task as the reward is more than satisfying. This is a black that will deliver in spades and once fully broken in could possibly be one of the best pairs of denim in your quiver.
A sulphur black dye in both warp and weft ensures awesome fade potential. This has just the right amount of warp slub to allow the face of the denim visible character and allow those yarns to chip off and age more rapidly than the rest of the warp. The dye utilized is a sulphur black which will allow the black warp yarn to fade like indigo while the weft yarn is a reactive and will maintain it's color. Classic Red Selvage iD finishes off this stunner.
- 16oz Japanese Double Black Selvage Denim
- All black stitching, leather patch & hardware.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Black embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.
★ Some Things Deserve To Be Made In America ★
Please select all options.