Another stunner from a boutique Japanese mill. These small lot, single run qualities are at the core of what we do here at Brave Star. The indigo color is quite intense with a dark, saturated warp yarn and very little grin thru from the weft. The shade is reminiscent of a pure plant indigo with a hint of a red cast. Indigo of this color depth is a characteristic that we revere for the high/low fade potential. Construction is an uneven warp & weft yarn that will throw off multiple shade contrasts during the fade progression. Golden Orange selvage iD
Very Limited Run.
Denim is SANFORIZED.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 5/6mm ultra thick, vegetable dyed leather iD patch.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.