Acquired recently as an over run from our fabric sources in Japan makes this quality a limited, single batch release with little to no chance of restocking. This is an understated 14oz selvage constructed with a high quality, long staple yarn. The base color is a natural indigo hidden beneath a shallow mask of sulphur. At the right time and with enough wear the indigo will slowly emerge from underneath the sulphur dye top and expose it's true color. With this intentional attribute the idea of indigo as the 'living color' will be witnessed in all it's glory and the break in process will be one of constant discovery. Woven in Japan by one of the most storied denim mills in the world and guaranteed to satisfy even the most jaded denim head. Sleep on this at your own peril...
CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART
- Red Orange top stitching with Natural leather patch and antique brass hardware.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Tonal embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.