If dark, saturated indigo selvage is your thing then we have something special for you. Ring spun and rope dyed utilizing Memphis cotton this quality combines the best of American cotton with the expertise of Japanese indigo craftsmanship. A subtle crosshatch in the weft yarn intrigues further. We can't wait to see the results that this 14oz yields once given a solid 6 month beating of constant wear. This is a very limited run with less than 50 pairs for this drop.We have sewn it up with our signature neutral tan topstitch for an authentic old school denim aesthetic. The final detail that finishes off this incredible quality is the faint rose red selvage iD.
TRUE STRAIGHT is comparable in fit to LEVI'S® 504™ or NUDIE® JEANS Straight Alf
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made at our own facility in Downtown Los Angeles.