What wears in but not out? Our new 14oz Eternal Black selvage denim! Dyed with a reactive black in both the warp and weft this is a denim that will have all the break in characteristics as any of our previous black selvage denims except the dye will retain its rich black color. After months of wear this will create an awesome contrast of a broken in, beat up pair of dark black denim.
Breaking in a pair of double black definitely has its own set of challenges and no self respecting denim head should ever shy away from the task as the reward is more than satisfying. This is a black that will deliver in spades and once fully broken in could possibly be one of the best pairs of denim in your quiver.
(click here for size chart)
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.