Last Call For This Legendary Quality.
What makes this selvage so special is that the weft yarn has been over dyed brown with the warp yarn having been dyed in a saturated indigo. This is a technique that is more commonly seen in Japanese selvage and we are loving Cone's interpretation of this process. Colored weft is not something that they do often but when they do it certainly is something to consider. The combo of the two yarns produces a color texture that looks as if the selvage has been aging for months and has started to oxidize, which is a natural occurrence in indigo after prolonged exposure to ozone.
Size up if you are between sizes or if you just want slightly more room as the weave is tight on this quality due to the dyed weft yarn.
SLIM STRAIGHT is comparable in fit to LEVI'S® 511™ SLIM FIT or NUDIE® JEANS GRIM TIM.
Click here for size chart
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.