Currently in Pre Order Phase.
At a solid 21.5oz these are not for the casual jeans wearer. Thick, ropey yarns with a solid dark indigo and 3 x 1 LHT weave.
One of the great 'sleeper' characteristics of this denim is the long staple cotton that becomes surprisingly supple after just a couple weeks that makes the wearer feel like they are breaking in a selvage a few ounces lighter which takes these out of the 'novelty' category and makes them a regular rotation item. The other characteristic we noticed after a few weeks was that the indigo tends to 'chip' off especially on the seams and high wear and tear areas such as front pockets, button fly and back pockets which is a great payoff early on in the break-in process. These will definitely be our break in project for the rest of the year and if you've been waiting for a heavyweight challenge then we can say you probably have met your match.
Please note that for custom hem orders we will add an additional 1/2 (half) inch for potential shrinkage. So if you order a 32" inseam then the inseam will be hemmed to 32.5".
Click here for size chart
- Denim is Sanforized.
- Red Orange top stitching for authentic denim aesthetic.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- 7/8oz heavy vegetable dye leather iD back patch.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven locally in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made in Downtown Los Angeles.