Third & Final Pre Order For 2020! Ships: Mid December
Only The Essentials. Old School Sensibilities. Made In The USA.
When we needed to test our new, redesigned, custom knitted heavyweight fleece pullover, we could think of no one better than the Craft & Lore crew up in the Pacific Northwest to do the honors. Master leather craftsmen themselves, with an impeccable eye for quality, we knew we'd find out quickly if the build wasn't up to scratch. After a few weeks we were eager to hear back from them and the feedback we got was short and to the point - 'Best Hoodie Ever'. We know they hold high standards for the gear they wear and use, so, if that's what they say, who are we to disagree? Once we got the thumbs up, we set about sewing up a very limited run for an immediate stock drop. Built with all locally sourced, superior Made In The USA materials, this garment is guaranteed to keep you warm and comfortable 24/7.
We are confident that the Glory Days hoodie is without a doubt the highest quality, American Made fleece pullover in any price category when it comes to build and caliber of components - bar none. After all, some things deserve to be made in America.
- Ultra Heavyweight 20oz Cotton Fleece.
- Brushed on the inside for superior comfort.
- Pre-Washed for a no shrink true fit.
- Heavy 2 x 1 rib on cuffs, waistband and pocket hem.
- Embroidered star, top centered in back.
- 100% combed ring spun cotton fleece.
- Double-lined hood.
- Organic twill drawcord.
- Cotton grown and sourced from US farms.
- Fabric knit in Los Angeles.
- Garment sewn in Los Angeles.
- You can have it in any color as long as it's black.
This pullover hoody is cut true to size so we recommend buying your regular size.
Nathaniel is 6'1 and wearing a MED
SIZE CHART HERE
★ Some Things Deserve To Be Made In America ★