PRE ORDER FUNDING PHASE.
$158 Early Bird Pricing.
The Ironside Sherpa Fleece is back for Fall 2019! This jacket is a challenge to make due to the multi layered components, sew time needed and cost but some things deserve to be made in America.
Regardless of these obstacles we are committed to continue manufacturing this iconic American jacket at a fair price. Not only is it made here but its constructed with the quintessential Cone Mills selvage denim in two classic qualities - the 14oz 'Unfinished' denim which we sold out in a heartbeat last Fall and for the first time a never before released 13oz double black that we've dubbed the 'Johnny Cash' black due to it's pure, unadulterated bad ass-ness . This jacket has all the same exterior features as our regular Ironside except the interior shell (body) is fully lined with sherpa fleece and the arms are lined with a black quilted nylon lining. The sherpa is woven with a synthetic pile that is both quick drying and extra warm and the quilted shell lining is extremely comfortable and lightweight making this jacket an absolute pleasure to break in!
The fit is based on the Ironside denim jacket except it is longer and slightly more oversized to accommodate the interior sherpa shell and quilted lining. The silhouette is straight on the body with armholes and sleeves designed for maximum mobility and comfort, featuring a total of four exterior pockets including side welt pockets that offer a vintage style and functionality. We've also included two interior pockets - the wearers left side is a deep welted pocket and the wearers right has a 5'"W x 6"H patch pocket with a selvedge seam detail that mimics our selvedge coin pocket on our denim jeans.
Oversized enough for layering over a fleece sweatshirt or hoody, it's hard to go wrong with this iconic garment. Buy true to size for regular fit.
Now available in XXXL sizes as well - don't sleep on this one...
- Cone Mills Selvage Denim.
- Double ring spun (ring ring) yarn.
- Deep pile Sherpa Fleece with large 'nap' texture.
- The overall effect is similar to real sheep’s wool, but sherpa lining is lighter weight, much less bulky, and faster-drying.
- Black quilted, fully lined arms.
- The arm shell is composed of nylon taffeta quilted to lightweight polyester for warmth.
- The only Sherpa Fleece Selvage jacket currently being produced in the United States.
- The collar is lined with the same sherpa lining as the interior. This feature is functional as the fast-drying sherpa lining won’t get sodden from snow or rain as quickly as a cotton collar.
- Fully lined interior both body and arms
- Shell (Sherpa fleece lined) / Arms (Quilted nylon lining)
- two exterior side pockets
- two exterior chest pockets w/ button flaps
- two interior pockets/one welted internal pocket and one patch pocket.
- Flat felled interior seams.
- embroidered star insignia on back yoke represents 'Made in America' status.
Care Instructions: Soak cold w/ non bleach, mild detergent and air dry.
Size Specs: See Our Jacket Fit Sizing Here